Learn More

Anyone know a trustworthy Maserati specialist in Abu Dhabi? My Levante's suspension is feeling off.



  • I've had my Levante for a few years now and it's been a great drive, but recently I've noticed the suspension feeling a bit floaty over bumps, and there's a slight clunk from the rear when I go over speed bumps. I'm starting to stress about where to take it because I know these cars have complex air suspension systems and need proper diagnostic equipment to sort out the issue. I'm really not keen on the dealership prices, and I've heard that an independent specialist in the Mussafah area can offer the same dealer-level expertise using genuine Maserati parts and advanced diagnostics. A friend mentioned that proper service should include checking the suspension joints and running full diagnostics on the electronic systems. I'm looking for a genuine Maserati service in Abu Dhabi that won't just guess at the problem and actually knows how the suspension and electronics work together. I've seen Exotic Car Care mentioned a few times for their work on Italian cars, and they seem to have a good reputation for using the right diagnostic tools. Has anyone had a good experience with a specialist in the Mussafah area who really took the time to diagnose a tricky issue properly? I'd really appreciate a recommendation.



  • Does the ride height drop when it's parked overnight, and any warning lights or messages on the dash? Also, does the clunk happen on both speed bump entry and exit, or just one? That would help narrow down whether it's the air struts or something simpler.



  • Air suspension faults usually leave codes for height sensors, compressor or valve block, so a proper diagnostic printout is the starting point. Ask for it in writing, along with a physical check of the bags, links and rear control arm bushes. Clunk plus float can be two separate problems.



  • My Ghibli had a rear clunk that turned out to be a worn anti-roll bar link and a cracked bush, not the air suspension at all. A small place in Mussafah found it in under an hour on the lift and charged me next to nothing. Got the old parts back too.



  • "Dealer-level expertise" and "advanced diagnostics" get thrown around by every workshop's website. I'd ignore the marketing and ask what scan tool they actually use on Maseratis and how many Levantes they've done in the last year. Vague answers mean you keep looking.



  • Floaty over bumps plus a rear clunk on a Levante usually points at the air struts or a leaking air spring, especially at a few years old. Before anyone quotes a full overhaul, ask them to check whether the car sags overnight. That one test tells you a lot.


 

Looks like your connection to Call Centers India was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.